Balance transfer credit cards can help you save hundreds of dollars on interest and reduce your credit card debt substantially. The balance transfer calculator at Smart Balance Transfers was designed to help you estimate how much you can save with a balance transfer. Simply input details about the credit card you intend to use for balance transfers along with your current credit card information to find out how a balance transfer can help you reduce your credit card debt and save money on interest.
Balance Transfer Credit Card Recommendations
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Exclusive offer: Double all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your 1st year—automatically.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants and more—up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- New Freeze It℠ on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers on misplaced cards in seconds by mobile app & online.*
- Free FICO® Credit Score on statements, online & by mobile app.* And 100% U.S.-based service any time.
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won’t raise your APR.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it’s unusual, you’re alerted by e-mail, phone or text and never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.*
- See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms & other info by clicking “Apply.”
- Chase Slate named “Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers” two years in a row by Money Magazine
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- New Free Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard
- No Penalty APR – Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
About the Balance Transfer Calculator: The balance transfer calculator was designed to help consumers get a general idea of just how much savings a 0% APR balance transfer credit card can provide. Our balance transfer calculator is based on a standard loan amortization formula. Because this formula calculates interest on a monthly, rather than a daily basis, there may be slight differences between the amount you save and the results provided by the calculator. Please consider the results an estimate. For additional information on balance transfers, please see our homepage where you will find articles and other helpful insights.
*Important Disclaimer: See credit card applications for complete terms and conditions. While Smart Balance Transfers makes reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information, all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click an “Apply” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuing company’s website.