Chase Balance Transfer Offers
Some Chase balance transfer credit cards offer consumers with good and excellent credit 0% balance transfers for 12 to 15 months as well as 0% interest rates on purchases. At present, Chase tends to offer longer rates on balance transfers than purchases, as some Chase cards come with a 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months and a 0% APR on purchases for 6 months. Chase balance transfer offers typically charge an industry standard 3% transfer fee which can be partially offset by taking advantage of their bonus cash back offers. However, a limited time Chase no fee balance transfer promotion was recently made available. This is presently the only fee-less offer on the market.
Below you can compare Chase credit cards that offer 0% balance transfers.
Current Chase Credit Card Offers
- Introductory Offer - No Balance Transfer Fee!*
- Transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, and as an introductory offer you will pay no balance transfer fee!*
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers!*
- Avoid interest and pay down balances faster with free Blueprint® features*
- Patented Fraud Protection and zero liability on unauthorized purchases*
- Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost*
- No Annual Fee*
- This offer is for people with a good to excellent credit history which means, among other things, that your credit history is clear of bankruptcy and seriously delinquent accounts
- Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent between July 1 and September 30, 2013 at gas stations, theme parks, and Kohl's®
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
About Chase Balance Transfer Credit Cards
The best Chase balance transfer offers last 15 months, slightly less than the longest offers available from Citibank. Additionally, with Chase Slate, there are no fees on balance transfers. This Slate offer is only available for a limited time and is presently as good as balance transfer offers get.
Also, because most Chase rewards cards do not offer balance transfers, consumers who are interested in these cards should see the Chase credit card rewards section to learn more.
Chase Credit Card Articles
Chase Slate No Fee Balance Transfer: Chase is presently running a limited time promotion on the Slate® from Chase card. This card charges no balance transfer fee and provides a 0% interest rate on balance transfers for 15 months. Slate is currently only one of two 0% credit cards waiving balance transfer fees, making this one of the strongest options available to consumers who only need a short term introductory period to pay off existing credit card debt.
Chase Freedom® $200 Cash Back now $100: Perhaps the most lucrative no annual fee cash back rewards credit card offer on the market today is the Chase Freedom® card. Until spring of 2012, Chase offered a $200 and a $100 cash back bonus on the Freedom card. In early April, they ended the $200 bonus and vastly improved the Chase Freedom $100 card. The new offer provides consumers with $100 cash back after $500 is spent, plus a long 15 month introductory period on balance transfers and purchases that makes this card a good option for consumers who want to save money on interest in the short term, but also want to earn rewards once credit card balances are repaid.
*Important Disclaimer: See credit card applications for complete terms and conditions. While Smart Balance Transfers makes reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information, all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click an “Apply” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuing company’s web site.