Chase Balance Transfer Offers
Some Chase balance transfer credit cards offer consumers with good and excellent credit 0% balance transfers for 12 to 15 months as well as 0% interest rates on purchases. At present, Chase tends to offer longer rates on balance transfers than purchases, as some Chase cards come with a 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months and a 0% APR on purchases for 6 months. Chase balance transfer offers typically charge an industry standard 3% transfer fee which can be partially offset by taking advantage of their bonus cash back offers. However, a limited time Chase no fee balance transfer promotion was recently made available. This is presently the only fee-less offer on the market.
Below you can compare Chase credit cards that offer 0% balance transfers.
Current Chase Credit Card Offers
- Pay less interest. Save on balances and new purchases
- $0 introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period ends, a variable APR of 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%.
- $0 Annual Fee
- Best 0% Offer in 'Crowning 2013's Best Credit Card Offers' (January 14, 2013) -Forbes Online
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between July 1 and September 30, 2014 at gas stations and Kohl's®
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
About Chase Balance Transfer Credit Cards
The best Chase balance transfer offers last 15 months, slightly less than the longest offers available from Citibank. Additionally, with Chase Slate, there are no fees on balance transfers. This Slate offer is only available for a limited time and is presently as good as balance transfer offers get.
Also, because most Chase rewards cards do not offer balance transfers, consumers who are interested in these cards should see the Chase credit card rewards section to learn more.
Chase Credit Card Articles
Chase Slate No Fee Balance Transfer: Chase is presently running a limited time promotion on the Slate® from Chase card. This card charges no balance transfer fee and provides a 0% interest rate on balance transfers for 15 months. Slate is currently only one of two 0% credit cards waiving balance transfer fees, making this one of the strongest options available to consumers who only need a short term introductory period to pay off existing credit card debt.
*Important Disclaimer: See credit card applications for complete terms and conditions. While Smart Balance Transfers makes reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information, all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click an “Apply” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuing company’s web site.