This August, there are plenty of attractive reward credit cards for the discerning credit card user. Applicants need to examine their choices and choose the best card for their individual needs. Here are a few of the top products:
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
Citi is offering $100 cash back after new applicants make $500 in purchases within the first three months of opening an account. Cardholders earn 1% cash back on all purchases and 5% cash back on the first $6,000 spent each year on categories of purchases that change each quarter. There is no annual fee for this card.
- Earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 5% Cash Back in categories every quarter. Right now, on eligible purchases within the Hilton Portfolio, car rental agencies, movie theaters and theme parks from 7/1/14 – 9/30/14
- Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year, excluding the $100 cash back with this offer. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%-22.99% variable based on your creditworthiness*
- No Annual Fee*
- Click Apply Now to see pricing details
0%* for 12 months*
0%* for 12 months*
Blue Sky from American Express®
Blue Sky offer 7,500 points, worth $100, after new cardholders spend $1,000 within the first three months of opening an account. Cardholders earn one point per dollar spent on all purchases, and points are worth 1.33 cents as statement towards any travel rewards. This card also offers 12 months of 0% APR financing on new purchases. There is no annual fee for this card.
Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Visa Signature® Card
New cardholders earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points after spending $1,000 within four months of opening their account. Six points are earned for each dollar spent at Hilton properties, which include Embassy Suites and Hampton Inns. Three points are earned fro spending at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, and double points are earned for all other purchases. Cardholders automatically receive Silver status in the HHonors program and will receive Gold if they complete four stays within the first four months of cardmembership. Guests with Gold status enjoy free Internet service, complimentary breakfast, room upgrades, and late checkout. There is no annual fee for this card.
- Earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at a participating hotel within the Hilton HHonors portfolio.*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases*
- No annual fee.*
14.24% or 16.24% (Variable)*
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
Delta Airlines and American Express offer new cardholders 30,000 bonus miles after spending just $500 on this card within the first three months of card membership. Cardholders receive one point per dollar spent on all purchases and double points on Delta purchases. Perks include your first bag checked free, priority boarding, and a 20% discount on in-flight food, beverages, and movies.