Bank of America Credit Card Offers
Below you can compare a selection of Bank of America credit card offers and apply online.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 10.99% - 20.99% variable APR
- No annual fee
- The perfect card for those seeking a simple yet convenient-to-use credit card
- Our $0 Liability Guarantee,* so you're not responsible for any fraudulent charges made on your account
- Chip technology for enhanced security at chip-enabled merchant terminals
- Online-exclusive $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- 1% cash back on purchases everywhere, every time
- 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter.
- Bank of America customers: Get an ongoing 10% customer bonus every time you redeem cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 12.99% - 22.99% variable APR
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and your rewards do not expire
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 on every purchase, every time with no annual fee
- Online exclusive 10,000 bonus points if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days - that can be $100 towards travel purchases
- Redeem points to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees with no blackout dates
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, then 14.99% - 22.99% Variable APR
- No foreign transaction fee
*Important Disclaimer: See credit card applications for complete terms and conditions. While Smart Balance Transfers makes reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information, all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click an “Apply” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuing company’s website.